Sunday, June 5, 2011

Good news/Bad news

So we've got a little bit of good news and bad news.
The good news is that we're going to be playing a Marie Mason benefit in Baltimore on July 16th. This is going to be our first show in a year and it's going to kill with the added benefit of helping Green Scare prisoner Marie Mason.
Come out to this show. We'll post more on this later, but, seriously, come out to this show. We will bring it.

The bad news is that we're having to drop the Masakari/Alpinist show. I, KT, am an idiot. In my overzealous want to play this show I didn't realize that I was already set to do something else. Try as I might, I cannot change it.
However, Masakari and Alpinist are two of the best bands out there, so go watch them kill you. Wherever you might be...

No comments:

Post a Comment